Monday, May 4, 2009

I would have your computer! Pray, lend it to me for a spell!

MDLA! MDLA! Maryland & Los Angeles? :-)

There once were two people: Person A and Person B. Well, Person B is rather miffed at Person A because he has his nose in the feedbag. Doesn't quite bring 'round, I tell yA! Gute Nacht!

Ok, for those of you who get obsessed with trying to figure out what it's supposed to mean, the above paragraph means absolutely nothing. I started trying to copy an anecdote related by a fictitious character, Sir Roderic Glossip, in one of P.G. Woodehouses' books, but I failed to remember more than the "Person A" and "Person B" bit. Therefore, I shall abandon my attempts and post yet another May Day video! Three cheers for May Day! Meh! Meh! Blat! Meh! Meh! Blat! Meh! Meh! Blat!

Do my ludicrous ramblings contain meaning? Nay! (Whinny!) I'm just rather intoxicated by good food. My sister made an absolutely stupendous dinner, and it has greatly improved my mood... I have a feeling the people who have to put up with me on a daily basis, namely my family, question whether that was such a good thing or not. :-) On to May Day!

No comments: