Wednesday, May 13, 2009

IT BUSTED! er... Broke.

Last week? Eh, I don't know when it was. Anyway, Beck, Abb, and I were at Elitches (surprise, surprise) and we were standing in the line for the Half-Pipe. It "broke" right before we got on and a guy in the line said, "HEY, LET'S PLAY THE SIMS!" So, he and another guy proceeded to play "Rock-Paper-Scissors" in Sims style.

For Mother's Day, Mom went with Beck and me to Elitches! How cool is that? We were lucky enough to get one of the 0.00001% of moms who actually enjoy spending their Mother's Day at Elitches! Sweet, eh?

The park was pretty empty. So... In the few hours Beck and I were there, we rode more rides than we had all season and managed to make ourselves sick. I guess there's a reason for lines, but whatever. It was way fun. Nice weather, no lines, and a mom to ride with. What more could you ask for?

No comments: