Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sine Capitus

In case any of you are wondering what happened to me, I've been a little more busy recently, so I haven't had time to post when I'm actually in the mood to.

Here's my list of excuses for not posting:

1) The only interesting work I've been doing in the underground city is top-secret, so I can't talk about it. (Ok, it's not interesting and not secret, but I'm not supposed to publicize anything about it yet.)

2) I've been looking for a car.

3) I'm going to Grand Coulee in Washington for a few weeks, so I won't be around.

4) I'll probably be at Hoover Dam for 3 months starting mid-January. sigh. :-C

5) May Day is coming up.

6) July 27th was 4months before Thanksgiving.

7) I'm running out of excuses.

8) Today is the day after I finally got accepted for a credit card. (It's harder to get a credit card if you're male and 23 with no credit history.)

9) I saw more cash than I've ever seen in my life yesterday. Too bad it came from my bank account. (Car)

10) I'm finally to ten excuses.

See? I've been REALLY busy. A whole 10 excuses. :-)

Ok, ok. Maybe if you hang around I can put some cell phone pictures up from Grand Coulee. I think I may have internet access at the hotel, so I may have nothing better to do depending on if we work 12hr days or not.

3 comments:

Steven said...

I was going to comment, but I'm too lazy..

Jowy H said...

I don't know if "10) I'm finally to ten excuses." is actually an excuse... It's more of a statement.

Ben&Brit said...

Ok, ok. So it was a lame post... But hey! It was something!