Saturday, October 18, 2008

Artichokes




nother day, another post. For some strange reason my blog... It's back!

There seems to be quite a few questions floating around out there about my blog, so I shall attempt to answer them.

Q: How many posts did you have on your blog before you deleted it?
A: 134.

Q: Can you un-delete your blog after you delete it?
A: No.

Q: So you lost all your posts?
A: No. I printed it all out before I deleted it.

Q: How many pages was it?
A: 134.

Q: One page per post?
A: On average, yes.

Q: How much did that cost?
A: I don't want to know.

4 comments:

Jowy H said...

I've got the feeling that you are either going to last 26 posts or you'll go to the double and triple letters until you get to 134 again.
Then it's time to "reinstall windows."

Ben&Brit said...

LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

You printed and re-typed 134 pages!? That's tedious work! Glad to see you back!

Ben&Brit said...

LOL -- No, just printed. I didn't re-type it.

Thank you, thank you. *takes bow*

Back by unpopular demand!