Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Indian Almond







nteresting conversations can be heard at Elitches...

As most of you know, I bought a season pass at the beginning of the year and have been going fairly often each month. I think I've gone enough that the cost is now down to around $3.50 per visit.

I heard something that cracked me up Friday as I was leaving...
Person #1: "HEY! LOOK! Let's go on Cha-aws"
Person #2: "Hu?"
Person #1: "SEE?!? Look! That one right there! Cha-aws."
Person #2: "Oh, that one. Stop trying to speak Spanish."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Some people can't pronounce anything...

Steven said...

HA! I knew that you wouldn't get a good one for the letter "I" HA! take that!

However, to balance the humility factor out, I use to think that it was chay-os yeah, I know, I know. Laugh it up.

Jowy H said...

Oh the horrors of the great, devilishly spelled, and mispronounced words.