Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lemon





ament! The fun day of pawn shopping is over!

Steve, a very kind friend of mine, spent a great deal of time taking me pawn shopping last Friday. Pawn shops have an exquisitely unique personality, and I enjoyed them immensely. True, you'll see a tile cutter, bike collection, and car audio components at every store, but you'll also see things you've never seen in your life. Whether it's an outrageously high price or an Elvis doll, pawn shops are a barrel of laughs!

(I think work is getting to me. Pawn shopping was really fun, but my writing is getting really bad.)

Here's a couple pictures:
Pawn Shopping


2 comments:

Steven said...

In addition to the aforementioned clutter that our dearest friend referred to, where else could one buy a TI-83plus for $18 (WITH BATTERIES!!!)

Jowy H said...

Or a wonderful power scooter/wheel chair! WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY IT BEN! IT WOULD HAVE PROVIDED COUNTLESS HOURS OF FUN AND OR MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY DISABLED OR FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE WORSE OFF THAN THEM!
I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU 5 CARDBOARD SIGNS IF YOU BOUGHT THAT!
Oh... sorry... capslock.