Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fixing windows

I seem to have developed a strange habit of jumping out of every window I come across. Once I became the most valuable customer at our local glass shop, I decided I must curb my tenacious habit. After a brief meeting with my psychoanalyst (I've been certified for a while now), I discovered the motive for my habit was based on a desire to break things. Upon finding this valuable piece of information, I've been replacing my habit of jumping out of windows with the habit of breaking scrap glass in the dumpster out back of the glass shop. This newly-formed habit saves a considerable amount of money and has greatly reduced the number of trips to the emergency room.


My brothers built a bunch of these for me while I've been away:
Each "unit" has 20 connections:(They're not all visible here.)

Considering the fact I only found 3 mistakes out of the 300 connections, I'd say my brothers definitely did a good job. It's nice to be able to plan a project and have them build parts for me :-)

I tried a different motor controller on my robot today and really liked it:
Was that an informative post or what?

9 comments:

Steven said...

First glance of the sensor array, and I saw toilets.. Am I alone?

Jowy H said...

Your really need to finish your letter posts... It's so disappointing to see a normal w and y. Not to mention what would happen if you needed an x or z!

Toilets... well... now that I think about it... :D
I also see a prime opportunity for slave labor.

Jowy H said...

LOL! I wish you could edit comments. :P

I just noticed the Microsoft word squiggly line. :D What happened to plain ol' paint? Maybe you need to draw some punctuation marks too. :D

Great Googly Moogly! said...

Your brothers are very cool!

sarah m said...

Bleh.. bleh meh meh meh


EEECCCCKKKKKK.


MAYDAY.

Sarcastic Sally said...

Yes, Steve, you are alone in that...
Sarah, however, had my thoughts exactly.

Ben&Brit said...

Really?

Sarcastic Sally said...

Lol...about the toilet thing or the MayDay thing?
Toilet thing, yes.
MayDay thing, no. :-P
I did like the "ECK" though.

Ben&Brit said...

I still don't know what they have to do with toilets.