Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Ahh, the joys of hotel life!

Some nights, it sounds like an animal research facility. Other nights, it sounds like a giggly-girls-only high school. Sometimes, it sounds like a TV showroom, but lately, it has been sounding like a bad neighbourhood.

A volcano seems to have taken refuge in the room above me. It sometimes spews obscene language at great volume for all to hear. (I can hear it pretty clearly through the floor :-) It usually ends with a door slam and a stomp across the floor.

Guess this guy never stopped having temper-tantrums. :-)

4 comments:

Ben&Brit said...

You know what would be really funny? Is if beeps came out of people's mouths when they were yelling obscene language :-)

Jowy H said...

Would you get in trouble if you sawed a hole in the floor, like in the cartoons.... :D

(O.K. I'll be quiet now... oh, wait... nope still one more post to comment on.)

Sarcastic Sally said...

The real question is...would you get in trouble if you were the first commentor on YOUR OWN POST!?!

The screaming dude looks like a younger version of my "Graphic Communication" teacher. Not because he's screaming though, but cause he's bald. All bald people look alike, just like...nevermind.

Mr. Grump sounds like fun. Hearing people get that mad always makes me appreciate the fact that I don't have anything to get that upset about...

You should blast classical music from your super-duper sound card in retaliation.

Ben&Brit said...

Good question Jow and Sally... Too deep for me! :-)

Sally, do you have nightmares of bald people chasing you with hatchets right after your machete breaks?

Hehe... I kinda doubt Mr. Grump has that much to be upset about, either. Judging from how often he's been "tipped off," I kind of think he never got in trouble for throwing fits when he was little.

You know... (off-topic, but speaking of the sound card), I thought it was a really stupid thing to buy when I got it, but it's like super-cool... Games are so crisp and clean. Movies sound really good, too... and, it's a big enough difference to realize it's not just your imagination :-) LOL -- sorry.