Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hola, señoras y señores. No puedo creer que te vi. :-)

Some day, I'm going to run out of burritos... I know I will... or, so I hope.

You wanna know what sunset looks like?

I'm guessing since it was a little gusty, today's weather was bad.

I really enjoyed my drive home from work today. My co-worker is sick, so I drove myself. Instead of sitting in a dumb little Pontiac (rental car), I got to wind my way up from the dam with the windows down and sunroof open. (My coworker is more of a close-the-windows-turn-up-the-heat-until-roasted kind of guy, and I'm more of an open-the-windows-all-the-way, open-the-sunroof, and-hang-out-like-a-dog guy.) Not only that, the recent rain has made the area really quite... um... how do you put it? Uh... "Pleasing to the eye." Yeah, that's it.

I suspect all the toads, frogs, and bugs are out gallivanting before the long months of dry desert heat set in.

Great to see you all! Even though I can't! Uh... HAVE A GREAT TIME! (I'm happy! I'm better! There was rain! I drove to work by myself!) (And, yeah, I'm glad he usually does so I don't have to pay for gas or anything, but it was fun to be independent today.)

2 comments:

Jowy H said...

"Hello, ladies and gentlem. I cannot believe that I saw you."

I didn't know you had a program on your blog to instantly access my web cam! :D
Here's a pretty nice translator (sorry, not a web cam hack) that I usually haven't been too disappointed in. It doesn't have very many languages though. (Thanks to Beth for finding it.)

Anonymous said...

Goose, Geese.
Moose and Meese!