Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Volition

I know you’re all having a hard time trying to figure out what to give… uh… your car? for Valentine’s day. (*cough* thanks for reminding me that there's such a holiday, my local grocery store!)

You have nothing more to fear! Kohls is selling some of the most wonderful doghouse bait in the world!
http://www.kohls.com:80/kohlsStore/kitchendining/tablelinenskitchentextiles/seasonal/valentinesday.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374754464486

Yes, that’s right! Buy your special someone… er… or something… some special towels as a way of saying, “I love you so much that I think your only purpose is to stay in the kitchen all day!”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... what were you doing looking at those?

Ben&Brit said...

My mom sent me the link :-)

Jowy H said...

"Nothing says, 'I love you,' quite like giant beige bath towels."

Ben&Brit said...

LOL... Uh... SURE! Sounds great!