Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UFO!

I noticed a strange object on my bed:


Upon closer examination, I found it to be a 79 cent burrito!


Oh, what an Unusual Food Opportunity this was! (groan)

Oh, the joys of frozen food when one is sick! Steve recommended walking next door to Del Taco. It may be a cheap restaurant (See? I know how to spell it! You're like, "Yes, Ben... I think I get the idea..."), but how many burritos can you get from them for 79 cents? NONE! Ok, ok... so the extra 30 cents may make a whole lot of difference with regards to taste and content, but... yes, you got it. I'm lazy.

How many people read that and actually had a clue what I was talking about without re-reading the post?

8 comments:

Jowy H said...

It's always fun to identify the slimy gooey thing that crunched when you bit down in it.

And do we have to be honest if we read the post twice or not?
Well, I think there are times when... let's just say hypothetically... one should re-word his post... or at least read it to see if it makes the slightest bit-o-sense. :D You seemed to have successfully gotten across to me that, you had a burrito and were to lazy to go get one for a slightly higher price.

Amen.

Sarcastic Sally said...

I'll be honest...I only read it once. That doesn't necessarily mean I understood it; it just means I'm too lazy to re-read. (Oddly enough though, the UFO was Unfortunately Fairly Obvious.)

Del Taco is definitely worth the walk/30 cents. I've found too many Unidentifiable Food Objects in the frozen "burritos" to want to eat them anymore. Mmmm...inedible chewy flesh-type substance.

Steven said...

We used to eat that kind of burrito.. until we found a whole dog in it. After finishing the burrito, we didn't buy anymore... It's hard to eat a whole dog, don't you know..

Ben&Brit said...

KODOL! Yeah... They are kinda nasty. But, hey. What's a finger? Bonus meat!

And, no, I didn't mean it as in you re-read it... I meant it as in you didn't have a clue what it meant. (I figured if I just said that, people would re-read it, and I didn't want them to waste their time doing worthless things like that... Huh... Maybe I should stop posting... :-)

Sarcastic Sally said...

"And, no, I didn't mean it as in you re-read it... I meant it as in you didn't have a clue what it meant. (I figured if I just said that, people would re-read it, and I didn't want them to waste their time doing worthless things like that...

Now I have no clue what you are talking about...

Ben&Brit said...

Hehe, nevermind :-)

Anonymous said...

I re-read it and still didn't get anything. :P

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a bomb!