Monday, February 23, 2009

The calendar, my friend, is depressing.

Thursday, seven months ago, was July 26th.

Monday, ten months ago, was May 2nd.

Can you guess what's coming? You got it!

Sunday, two months from now is May Day!

(Man, was that dumb or what?) Why do I calculate time anymore? It's just depressing. Now, out of the goodness of my heart, I spread my depressing thoughts to you all! ...er... assuming you find the thoughts depressing :-)

I'm guessing the above was the product of the 79 cent burrito I just ate. It may have tasted like 79 cents, but, man, it was good.

I've gotta start trying to figure out what to do for May Day this year. My brothers have been building some stuff for me while I've been gone, so that will help a lot, but I haven't even thought about some of the stuff yet.

Before you all put me in a mental asylum, it is the once-a-year opportunity for my hobbies to actually do something :-)

Maybe this year my robot will actually work! (I think I've been saying that for 10 years :-) In theory, I can drive it from a mile away using the video link, but in reality, something always dies before it makes it a mile. Well, I finally completely upgraded the drive system, so maybe it will perform better this year. :-) (Ha!)

3 comments:

Jowy H said...

That's an old calender picture you found! All the way back from '07. :D

Mayday should be..... Well, it should be something-ed!
OH! I know, just get Obama to come up with something new! He'll make CHANGE! Anyone know his Email address?

Abbey said...

Ben... you're coming home in a month and a half. Can you make it? :S

I don't know Obama's, but Hilary's ought to be just as good:

KlintonsKingdom@America.gov

Ben&Brit said...

HEHE!

Nice email, Abb :-)