Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FUN!

Man, it's so nice outside right now. Driving to the store today with the windows down and sunroof open made me want to go off-roading really bad... And I found the perfect place!

http://www.sunbuggyfunrentals.com/

Too bad it's $300 for 90 minutes of driving. :'(

I guess there are tons of place I could bring my 4runner, but there's no one to go with me :'(

I know, poor me. :-)

Oh, and BTW, we're having "gross weather" right now -- there are a couple clouds in the sky.

5 comments:

Steven said...

Blow the money!!!

Ben&Brit said...

Eh... No.

Jowy H said...

You should do it just so you could see if you could blow one up and sew. (Joke, ha...ha... nevermind.)

Sarcastic Sally said...

Sew what? Buttons?
(Joke, ha...ha...nevermind.)

Ben&Brit said...

LOL!

MUST BUY BUTTONS!