Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BWAAA, HAAA, HA!

I was shocked with horror today while at my friendly local grocery store. To my utter disdain, they interrupted the constant flow of heavy metal to interject the weirdest song I've ever heard... I decided I needed to complain to the store manager, but they fixed the fluke before I got to him. The return of heavy metal soothed my mental condition and calmed me down.

I decided I would have to write a blog post on it... I was guessing the name of the song was "She's a weasel woman to me," but when I searched on it, I couldn't find it... until I found a site of "misheard lyrics." Tell me, doesn't this honestly sound like "weasel woman" to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQB3V10i8

(Sorry, they disabled embedding, so you'll have to click the link.)

"The Story: When my daughter was little, we were riding in the car, and this song came on. After a while, my daughter asked, 'Daddy, what's a weasel woman?'"

5 comments:

Steven said...

OH man! that is great!
"She's a weasel woman to me"
Whew, whew. Not all of them sounded like that, but the first and last few sounded just like he was saying it..
LOL
man..
good one.

Sarcastic Sally said...

Heheheh...
Even after hearing that song several times who-knows-where, I'd never heard it that way before...

Ok, on to reading the rest of your picture-less posts! :-\

Ben&Brit said...

Really? Ok, so I am insane. MEH! Ok, ok, I guess we already knew that :-)

Man, it's always about the pictures :-) Ok, ok... :'(

Jowy H said...

I must say, I do like heavy metal, but nothin' beats death metal... As Wikipedia says, "Death metal is an extreme sub-genre of heavy metal. It typically employs fast tempos, heavily distorted guitars, deep growling vocals, morbid lyrics, blast beat drumming, and complex song structures with multiple tempo changes."

Ben&Brit said...

Oooh! Must have!