Monday, March 30, 2009

Lunch... in Denver!

Me, I like working in Denver a lot more than Hoover.

I got back and only had to work about two days last week. We went skiing on Wednesday, we got to go home early on Thursday due to bad weather, and I don't work Fridays anyway.

Already, I have some interesting projects:

Design a wireless battery testing system for when we go to power plants to test battery banks.

Replace some fans in a laptop

Pack and get ready for a trip to Parker, Arizona.

Yup, that's right. I just got back and I'm heading out to Parker Dam next week. Unfortunately, I'm going out to Parker to operate a wireless temperature sensor I don't have much confidence in :-) (This device we're using was built by a small engineering firm, and it seems that unless the company builds devices for hobbyists, their products always need some help.)

1 comment:

Jowy H said...

SWEET!!! But not sweet... there aren't any pictures!!! D:>