Monday, March 16, 2009

Um... You can stop yelling...

I'm working with a group today that includes someone I've never worked with. He's quite the character. He was telling me that I might want to use hearing protection and I was thinking, "Yeah, only because you're yelling at me." We were testing the CO2 system that's used to extinguish fires in the generators. As I walked from one sensor to the next, his yelling got proportionally louder so I could hear him quite plainly with ear plugs. Yeah, you have to speak up when you're working in a noisy environment, but man...This is a picture of a plate that goes over the turbine.

2 comments:

Steven said...

SWEET! I wish I could do that!

Jowy H said...

Well, I think I wouldn't mind him yelling, "THAT THING'S ABOUT TO LAND ON YOUR HEAD!!" That might be something you would want to hear.