Thursday, March 12, 2009

Iiiiit's BED TIME!

Well, it was like an hour ago but I fooled around for a while.

(I actually like licorice ok.)

I did my laundry tonight and discovered you get more dryer time if you put more quarters in. (Duh! Ben felt stupid... especially when Bianca (my GPS) chewed me out for not reading the directions.)

Oscar (my stomach) wants spaghetti for dinner tomorrow night.

During the laundry brigade, the front desk person was trying to figure out who was using all the internet bandwidth. I guess I share internet with a guy who was using a bit torrent, so that explains why I've been unplugged off and on for the past few days.

I took a shower after work. There's no way I could become an electrician. Two showers a day are just plain murder! (Ok, ok... I don't mind being de-gritified. It's still odd to me to see muddy water come off my arms even though they're completely covered all day.)

Well, that's about it.

2 comments:

Jowy H said...

Sounds like our internet lately... For some reason it's been in and out the last week, I think they finally fixed it though.

SWEET! licorice is delicious! I didn't think it made you sick though... unless you eat a ton of it. :P

Does your Global positioning system say "Off route!" (which kind of sounds like "a fruit!") when it thinks you're going the wrong way?

Ben&Brit said...

LOL... Ok, ok... I need to come up with a better name for my GPS. Big Bertha does't quite cut it for a GPS... El Dorko is my name...