Monday, March 2, 2009

There is heavy traffic in this area.

The heavy traffic in Las Vegas isn't due to a guy randomly deciding to park in the middle of the road like it is in Sim Copter. NASCAR brought in an estimated 130,000 people... and that adds up to a lot of cars. :-)
At Hoover Dam, the traffic was backed up from the dam all the way to the security check-point which is at least a mile up the road. No wonder so many people came to watch our fire drill. That fire drill was kind of funny. They have an air-horn that sounds like an old steam engine... After standing outside for several minutes, I felt like I was in a movie as I joined the mass of workers walking back into the factory following the two short blasts on the air horn. I guess, in a way, it is a factory...

Man, I'm so lazy. I only get a fraction posted out of what I want to post. I still can't believe it's all that interesting reading the day-to-day life of Bozo Ben. I guess I underestimated just how bored all you readers are :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben--I'm excited to see you this weekend! :)

Ben&Brit said...

Me too. I always like seeing myself. That's why I always carry a mirror around with me. :-)

Ok, yes, I'm very excited to go home for the weekend. :-)

Steven said...

Judging by the title, I'm guessing that you've started to play Simcopter again.

Ben&Brit said...

Assumptions, my friend, are a common enemy between our families... They don't work because our families aren't similar enough.

All that is to say, nope. I haven't played games expect for 3hrs of COD5 and Warhead. There! I'm holy now! :-D (