Friday, March 20, 2009

Pictures

I got a really good coupon from Pizza Hut, so I got pizza a few weeks ago:(When was the last time you could get a large for $4? :-)

It's... a guy... and a dog... and warm weather!
I decided to eat spaghetti one night... well, estimating the noodles didn't work out so well and I soon got sick of spaghetti.
Me starting to clean up to go home:Exhibit bed: Indication of how lazy I am. It saves less than 0.035% of the day (I calculated it) to make your bed, but it sure makes your room look junky.

Exhibit table: Again, in using 0.035% of a day, I could have not had to stare at those piles of junk since... er... the first time I went home for a weekend.

Exhibit fun stuff: Cool stuff!

I decided that even though the cheap seats at most shows in Vegas are over $100, I must see one before I go home. So, tonight, I'm going to go see KA. (http://www.mgmgrand.com/entertainment/ka-cirque-du-soleil-show.aspx) Looks kind of weird and dumb, but I've heard the staged shows are absolutely amazing. We'll see...

5 comments:

Sarcastic Sally said...

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!?!?

DON'T DO IT, BEN! DON'T DO IT!

Think El Carnival Del Fuego + the Circus + Disney movies + the worst nightmare you've ever had + lots of men in tights + jumping and bouncing + glitter, all combined into one.

Well, let's put it this way -- you're never going to forget this birthday, no matter how much you try. Hopefully one of your presents will be a coupon for a lifetime of free therapy, because you're gonna need it.

Happy birthday, BTW. :-D

Jowy H said...

From the looks of it... If I were you I'd find some really thick glasses to put on, and sit in the back... add in some ear plugs and it might even be fun!

Jowy H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben&Brit said...

Hehe, Beth... Yeah, that's what I was expecting, but I was very pleasantly surprised :-) And thanks :-D Man, Spring Break is like over and you didn't make it down :'(

Yeah, Joe... Actually, this really was cool.

Steven said...

SWEET! coming back to plain ole denver eh? .. Well, The state has missed your funds.